View Single Post
Old 10th February 2020, 19.24:06   #1-0 (permalink)
Hometown Unicorn
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Exclamation THE TIME IS NOW! Sign up to the WST!

Evening all,

Just a plea from myself to get yourselves signed up to the Wrexham Supporters Trust. You cannot make any resolutions at this summer's AGM or even vote for them if you are not a member and I would not trust this board to make it clear what the deadline for signing up is before it's too late to have a vote, so get it done now. If you set it up through standing order it costs as little as £1 per month, which is a pittance to have a say in what will be one of the most important meeting's in this club's recent history.

Some of you may have reservations about joining the trust which I completely understand. WST ownership hasn't exactly been a smooth ride and a lot of you do not want to give this club any more of your hard earned money while we are in the hands of the Trust. I believe this club's future is far more important than your pride, so please try to swallow it in order to see us through a bumpy patch and into a brighter future. You may be the difference between another 5 seasons of mediocrity under this regime and a brighter future where fans are regularly updated on the club's ongoings, managerial appointments are taken with greater due care and we are run like the great football club we are.

Instructions on how to sign up through standing order can be found here: https://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/fanzone...pporters-trust