Thread: Members meeting
View Single Post
Old 10th February 2020, 20.27:26   #54-0 (permalink)
Haruki
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: Members meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger Vance View Post
I don’t think so. I think the £50k off the first team budget, multi million pound business, dealing with companies of £xxxm etc etc are comments designed to make fans wonder whether they should turn the heat down and keep the status quo. Power and status is addictive, it’s easy to say you will quit, quite a different thing to do it.

In reality the business isn’t that big, £2m turnover isn’t ,in the grand scheme of business’s, that large, however it’s smallish turnover and limited customer base makes it fragile. Only sporting improvement will fundamentally improve the landscape. The debts got paid off by Wembley, cup runs, ward, Obeng, Taylor, Reid, Moult and other sales. That ship has largely sailed and won’t be replenished to anything like the same degree. So no upturn in sporting fortune will likely create a financial problem - that’s the more likely exit point.
I think it's a case of leave on his terms playing the victim card of abuse etc rather than risk being voted out at the AGM or worse, evidence to support the allegations is released