View Single Post
Old 11th February 2020, 10.36:21   #35-0 (permalink)
sparky
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: The one that's not been sponsored
Twitter: @

Default Re: Do we need an Investor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalybridge sheepshagger View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/football...nt-north-stand

Yes, bring in an investor and you’ll rise through the leagues -NOT!

Bury have already gone, Bolton will be relegated, Macclesfield are deep in debt and being sued by their players. Orient came tumbling down after being taken over by an Italian Del-boy, now Oldham are staring at administration and a 10 point deduction.
Even if we go down, we still have a functioning and viable club
I'll see your Bury, Macc, Oldham and I'll even give you Rushden and Diamonds and Darlington. However, I'll raise you with teams we used to play on a regular basis and who we are now a million miles away from. Burnley, Bournemouth, Millwall, Brentford, Preston, Swansea, Cardiff, Wigan, Luton, Wycombe, Fleetwood, Oxford, Burton, Gillingham, Bristol Rovers, Lincoln, Shrewsbury, Blackpool... The list goes on, I'm sure you get the picture.

Folk have had enough, you and your merry band of ideologists have had your chance and have failed big time, and in the process have forgotten what a professional football club is all about. You have had more than enough time, please, for the love of god, let it go and let someone else have a crack. After all, they can't do much worse.