View Single Post
Old 13th February 2020, 04.05:05   #88-0 (permalink)
The Only Way Is Up
First Teamer

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Email and letters to the Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlrwrexham View Post
Re point#4.

The DSA is about far more than just "a small viewing platform" BTW (apologies in advance if I've misinterpreted your words ... It's late, I'm tired!).

You are right however, that JM's claim regarding the resignations of a trio of WST board members, does indeed beggar belief. Mr Mills has painted himself in quite a pathetic light, with that ridiculous insinuation.
I apologise if the words chosen seem to diminish the value of the viewing platform to fans who would use it - that wasn't my intention at all.

In the overall scale of the issues facing the club and its fans, the amount of time that it has taken up for all concerned and on both sides of a fence that has grown out of all proportion seems extraordinary.

EVERY club should provide first class viewing facilities for less-able fans and those who attend with them, be they their friends or their assistants.

Others who placed obstacles in the way of such facilities, be they stadium officers, board directors, local councilors or anyone else should be grateful that THEY don't need those facilities for themselves, nor (in all likelihood) for their friends and families.

The minutes from the Board's December minutes suggest that progress is being made, but that was over 8 weeks ago, during which time much more complicated structures have been built - such as a 2-storey 1,000 bed hospital in China, from start to finish in just 10 days with the first patient admitted on that 10th day!

That comparison illustrates perfectly the lack of priority afforded to the 2nd platform at the Racecourse... Those responsible: Be ashamed!!