View Single Post
Old 13th February 2020, 10.50:45   #111-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
Jesus Christ brilliant post foxy!

Sums up every person who supports fan ownership, personally I see this as dim as nationalisation it never works and the business wafc like the British car industry year on year became worse until it vanished.

It’s a football club, people asking for reviews etc we have had 8 years to review this community model is a pile of shite. If you want to spout this crap of community club go and work in a charity shop seems to me it’s do gooders on a crusade rather than achieving anything with the actual football club.

I know what Iv said is pretty ruthless but maybe that’s what the club needs, we’ve had money from transfers and it’s been pissed down the drain they all need to go, if they were paid staff the decisions have been that shite they would of been sacked years ago.

Well you have followed it up with an equally brilliant post sums up my thoughts to, just one thing I disagree on Nationalisation of the railways works abroad unlike our over priced privatised to make shareholders rich system, but that's another subject.
Posted via mobile theme