View Single Post
Old 13th February 2020, 15.08:09   #118-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
It’s constant people telling us how much we need them to reinforce the trust ownership, people stating we would need X amount of money to function, or John mills stating it would cost 50k for what he apparently does. So all these other clubs higher in the league table and leagues above who are operating under financial FairPlay might I add .... are paying what was it “quay red” said £200k or was it £400k to replace the board room “talent”.

Which is obviously utter bollocks just to tell people they are needed, in all honesty anyone who states “the club has never been ran better” needs to take a look at final league standings and the tiny profit amounts to nothing it’s all jargon to make it seem successful.

Any interest from outside is rejected at the point of contact, nothing materialises because the board room do not correspond, if they can ignore questions from the fans they were elected to represent there will be no issues with ignoring investment.

Pains me to say it but this is what happens with to many chiefs driven by ideology a catastrophe from top to bottom this club stinks, and the fact they haven’t even stepped down shows SH and PJ don’t plan on doing so. Horne and Bircham left the day after an appointment for a reason because they couldn’t work with the idiots running the show.

I agree about Bircham and Horne the reasons they left the sinking ship we will never hear the truth of.

Talking of sinking ships the Peaky Blinders running the show are like the captain of the Titanic they can see the Iceberg ahead at full steam and appoint the cabin boy to change the direction, but being a novice he is lost at what to do.

Looks like the Blinders will reserve a life raft when it's to late, one is already saying he is intends to jump but I will believe it when I see it... Bon Voyage JM
Posted via mobile theme