View Single Post
Old 13th February 2020, 17.31:22   #63-0 (permalink)
GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Bobby Grant (again!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewilli View Post
I don't disagree with this, but it still had a losing mindset and needed a big overhaul mid season.

It's the claim Ricketts was proven as far more successful here than Keates that is only opinion and not 'Fact'. Both left us in difficult circumstances but both are football managers and would be slated for lacking ambition if they didn't take their job offers.

Remember the early days of Brian Flynn and Dennis Smith, they were both given time to get it right and now Keates is back he should be given time. If we go down then he should be sacked but if he keeps us up then let's see where some stability will take us.
With Brain Flynn and Dennis Smith you either knew the plan or could see one, I'm afraid with Dean Keates I don't see one.

One week we play a more expansive game and win, then after revert back to negative football. Lumping it long, expecting a striker to hold the ball up when that's not their game etc.

The issues go deeper than the manager, players should be improving when they join us, instead they regress.

Last edited by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo; 13th February 2020 at 17.33:09..