View Single Post
Old 13th February 2020, 19.23:17   #23-0 (permalink)
GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Communications failures - or are these the priorities discussed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffysheepsupporter View Post
Thanks for the quote again . Made me think even more about it and the recent examples of War and Peace on here. Still think the Q and A exercise was pointless and no more than an enormous amount of text which most like me ignored. I actually felt sorry for the Board having to go through such a mountain of repetition. Pleased to know now that you have your meeting to ask questions face to face.
When somebody had the foresight to try and prevent the repetition they largely ignored those questions...

When offered help years ago to do similar by myself that offer ofhelp was ignored by John Mills

They should not get any sympathy, all their own making

As for face to face, only done so no evidence exists should they get caught telling porkies again and a spectacular waste of time. Which is even more pointless than the Q&A, answering the same questions to individuals, rather than once to multiples.

How will they fit it in, they all seem to do an 70+ hour week including work, saving us 50k a year per person. What Heroes, I know people who do more and still don't have time to p*ss about sending malicious emails.

Last edited by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo; 13th February 2020 at 19.31:21..