View Single Post
Old 14th March 2020, 06.02:05   #10-0 (permalink)
harrypothead
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Used to be the back of the KOP!
Twitter: @@tomtitch

Default Re: More serious issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
So let me be clear about this, we have a board who have wasted the Danny Ward money, a revolving door of poor managerial decisions, a manager who plays the worst style of football known to man, hundreds if not thousands off the gate, a totally run-down and neglected youth set up and a disinfranchised fan base......and on a thread entitled "more serious issues" you are discussing a cold pie???
I can tell you, I wish to god a cold pie was our greatest problem !!!
Going to the Car ras on a match day, you should be getting the full package, not poor tactics and cold food. If you decided to take the family to the ground one saturday and you were not a regular and you ordered pies for everyone and they were cold, then that just makes a bad afternoon worse. So yes being served cold food does add to our problems. Can you remember the last time you went away and got served cold food??? I dont think it has ever happened to me.