View Single Post
Old 14th March 2020, 09.24:08   #35-0 (permalink)
Haruki
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: Club Financial Statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Av A Riot View Post
-upgrade to CCTV In this day and age .. its needed
-chunk earmarked for Groves Long term benefit for us to , money well spent
-£200k budget increase given to Hughes Hughes spent that, not the board
-payoffs to Hughes and Flynn if we sack them thats how it is, do you have any evidence we "paid them off" Hughes most likely yes to some degree. i doubt it with Flynn
-additional budget spent by Keates did you expect him to polish the turd hughes left him? or sign mnore players?
-gate receipts significantly down this season. thats the glory hunters who only want to watch us when we are winning not turning up , due to how crap we have been this season.... but use the board as an exscuse

I would say it is safe to assume that the Ward money is gone, wasted by mismanagement of our club board.

What evidence do i have that there payoffs to Hughes and Flynn?- The evidence is that we are told we offer industry standard League managers contracts and these contain payoffs in the event of a contract being terminated early by either party. And yes this is evidence of poor management by the board as Hughes was such an obviously bad appointment from the outset. This mistake was compounded as the need for an experienced number 2 who could be full time and hands on was ignored with the appointment of Flynn.

Yes, additional budget budget spent by Keates is another sign of mismanagement. It is a clear knock on effect of a chain of poor managerial appointments meaning each one spent additional budget to bring in more average players (barrow, hughes and keates all did this)

Glory Hunters? - After the rubbish we have been served up for years yet still turned up in our thousands it is beyond acceptable for you to be labelling any Wrexham fan as a glory hunter.