View Single Post
Old 15th March 2020, 07.11:09   #60-0 (permalink)
fluffysheepsupporter
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: UPPER YALE STAND TOWN END
Twitter: @

Default Re: National League decides games are ON after meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUMBS View Post
A supermarket could be considered as a gathering of more than 100 people , Tesco and Sainsburys very busy places on normal days , staff more than any other business in contact with the public , a public who will get ever more greedy and difficult as it goes on , they deserve a medal . How do you solve that .
Yes , interesting times ahead . The panic buying is set to continue and the supermarkets will bear the brunt. All they can do is restock and limit the things the greedy ones are buying up. If you go into any smaller food retailer there are no shortages . But we have to go to where it is cheaper to bulk buy. No doubt some will be thinking of reselling on E Bay before long.
Back to the on /off point on the thread I think the National League will suspend all games on Monday. Boris may follow suit some time next week and follow the rest of Europe in restricting before it all gets really bad. We will all have to realise that he will be in protracted discussions with big business to mitigate the effect on them before that happens. Is this something to do with a medical emergency I ask myself?