View Single Post
Old 19th March 2020, 15.32:02   #35-0 (permalink)
TWREX
Cult Hero

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: Favourite Positive Moment as a Wrexham Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffy View Post
You know you dont sit next to Phil because you would have strangled him by now

One of my favorite memories of the years was the day I stood in the Mold Rd Paddock with the 2 other lads that came with me !
We never used to go in there as we were Kop watchers but for some reason we had done that day ! Cant recall the game now .
My one mate had been groaning out loud and cussing ,grumbling about Mel Sutton's languid style for quite a while till an middle aged bloke 2 rows in front gave my mate the full analysis of Mels hidden talents and told him to belt up

Other than that being in the back of the Busfield stand watching us play West Ham in the cup 74?
I had many happy times in the Mold road paddock, used to go with the brother in law sort of lad you'd not argue with. At that time the Turf had it's outside viewing platform,we used to stand directly in front of it always remember him turning around and shouting Get in here you tight bar stewards and pay your money.He also shouted out at Everton when we were surrounded,Fancy watching this shite every week ,I used to cringe but very fond memories.