View Single Post
Old 21st March 2020, 09.01:05   #51-0 (permalink)
harrypothead
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Used to be the back of the KOP!
Twitter: @@tomtitch

Default Re: I will buy a season ticket for next season now...

The club are is in good hands. Please dont feel you need to buy a season ticket to keep this club going, like King Spencer says, the club is in a good place and will come.out of the other side of this in a good position financially. I think I'd rather give the club the money for a season ticket but without getting the ticket. That's how bad it's gone with the football side of things. I hate the fact we have to spend our hard earned money to watch Keates and his negative football tactics. Its bloody depressing if I'm being honest, and it's more than embarrassing.

I hate what our club has become, and the best thing about this virus is we dont have to watch us play every week.

The was a time when I hated pre season, as I couldn't wait for the football season to start so I could ho and watch beloved Wrexham, now i pray for the season to end so i dont have to watch them.