Thread: depressed
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2020, 06.08:37   #22-0 (permalink)
Woody
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: GUS
Twitter: @

Default Re: depressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypothead View Post
The board wont spend big on a manager as it all went tits up with Mills. Just because we paid for one fraud the board are scared of doing again, and some fans say things like "remember the last time we splashed out on a manager" at the end of the day we as fans hope the board do the best for the club and for the fans, they have failed that off the pitch and on it and they just hang on and we have no way of getting rid of them. I really hate everyone on that board now and cant stand listening to them as they speak like we are all gullible and thick. That Spencer Harris does my head in, he believes he is our saviour and doesnt remember how it's the fans who put him there and it's the fans that saved the club, I also cant stand Pete Jones, I've never liked the bloke, I just want him gone asap. What is Darlington doing there? His coaching is not doing the club any good so get rid, and dont get me started on boring football manager Dean Keates, not only did he leave us once but he got the sack and relegated his home town club and what do we do, we give him a second chance, the fans have suffered enough now, I hate them all, I hate watching my beloved Wrexham FC playing under Keates, and it's only so much a fan can take. Anyone ever thought about starting up a new club like others have done? That's one way of getting rid of these arseholes we currently have running our club. They just dont listen to us and they never will, we need board out signs and Keates out signs made up and we need to protest. Nothing nasty, we just need to make sure the football world know we are not happy!
think a lot of people feel the same, clinging onto the hope that things may change at the AGM