View Single Post
Old 16th May 2020, 14.02:37   #29-0 (permalink)
Huffy
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end

Default Re: WST Weekly Update 15/05/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisleftboot View Post
I’ve had an account since the start but not been able to log in for a few months. Assumed it was problems with the site, but if you’ve been able to get on then it’s obviously me!

It was never a hive of activity and never really saw any slagging off of anybody. I do believe there was another secret forum that predates SO78. Unless they wiped the history of it when I signed up.

Mostly Mike Hughes and few others who are well known on twitter etc, just comments on the footy and a more positive outlook than most.
Well there you go ! An honest and accurate summmary of what the other group is IMO!
A forum that you need to pay to join (I think its 2 or 3 quid or something derisory ,puts most off as they like it for nothing !) So if you cant pay the joining fee for a forum that has been a problem logging into most of the time for everyone ,esp if you are on a phone- then yes its secret !

But lets not have any nonsense about it being a den of activists ,a subversive place inhabited by WST zealots because it really is not !!!
Its more of a home from home from some of the madness and stuff elsewhere , be that here or Facie Fanschat , which I am usually better off not reading