View Single Post
Old 18th May 2020, 12.39:20   #1-0 (permalink)
northwalian dragon
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Twitter: @

Default "It will all come out one day about what really went on" - Kevin Wilkin

https://www.leaderlive.co.uk/sport/1...ham-afc-reign/

“It wasn’t the nicest way to leave,” said Wilkin, who will always have bittersweet memories of the first time he led a team out at Wembley.

“It will all come out one day about what really went on but there’s no point looking back. I enjoyed my time at Wrexham. It’s a great club and I did all I could to help them get back where they wanted to be.”

Anyone know what he meant "what really went on"?

______

Also in the interest of fairness I'm including the Leaders message at the end of the article. Please don't comment about it, local journalism is important

Time are tough for our industry. Revenue has reduced significantly and so have newspaper sales due to readers being in lockdown.

We need your support to continue to publish trusted local news - particularly during these times. Please help fund this important journalism with an advert-light digital subscription for less than £1 per week or have your newspaper delivered free of any delivery charges for 6 weeks by calling 0800 953 0227

We're there for you - so please be there with us. Thank you. Click to subscribe now - Click here