View Single Post
Old 21st May 2020, 11.48:56   #51-0 (permalink)
Phils-an-alki
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: "It will all come out one day about what really went on" - Kevin Wilkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Left View Post
It is a food chain ownership
Members.....to,,,,,,

1 Management 'committee' elected by members plus those nominated.......to

2 Football board elected by members representatives (wst 'committee') plus those nominated. 2 named as directors at Companies House.......to

3 [Other company set up (without knowledge of members) with 2 named directors being Football board members and WST members.

Its the fan members who own the club - On that basis you could argue it the fan members to blame - All the decision making started with them at stage 1 above.
Members own nothing, so we are not owners, its that simple. If I owned part of the club I could sell my share. Members fund the club, that is all and this is the reality.
I don't care what the WST propaganda says and all of the above is flawed anyway, as we've seen.

Fans only elect to the WST board so I fail to see how members are to blame. Its the WST who appoint (themselves in some cases) onto the club board.

Its a pretty pointless debate anyway. If you really believe that you are a part owner then good luck with that.