Thread: Andy Morrison
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2020, 09.48:03   #3-0 (permalink)
Cartman
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Andy Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
If fans are unhappy with the style of football Keates plays then I dread to think what they'd say about Morrison's. Went to watch Nomads a while back and my neck has only just recovered.

Don't get me wrong, he seems like a decent guy, but I'm not sure winning the WPL means he would definitely achieve promotion here. See Craig Harrison at Hartlepool.
I would like a manager who decides on a style of play, recruits players specific to that style, then trains in a manner that allows for it to be implemented effectively on a match day.

Morrison is capable of that which already makes him more qualified than our last 3 managers. Granted it's a very low bar.

I've watched a fair few of their games this season and found them infinitely more entertaining than anything I've seen at The Racecourse under Barrow/Hughes/Keates.

Maybe the fact it's even a discussion is more of a reflection of our own shortcomings than anything else. However, my point about him being in the Football League before us still stands.

Last edited by Cartman; 22nd May 2020 at 09.49:20..