Thread: Urban myths
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2020, 21.37:47   #7-0 (permalink)
Haruki
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: Urban myths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
Good question. As far as I can tell there are only 2 parts of the operational board Q and A still available on the WST site.

https://wst.org.uk/wp/?s=operational+board+q+%26+a

Am I right in thinking there were significantly more originally? The second part ends with "We will continue with Parts 3 and 4 on Tuesday (17/12/2019), Part 5 on Wednesday (18/12/2019) and Part 6 on Thursday (19/12/2019)" but it seems strange that search isn't bringing any of them up. There doesn't seem like there'd be a reason to take any of them down, as far as I'm aware?

Edit: Weirdly, they're on the club site but not the WST site.

Don't think you're right, Haruki? The closest question I can find to that has the following answer:

Bryn Law asked: For full transparency, how much did the club receive for Danny Ward and a breakdown of how has it been spent?

Mark Williams: Thank you for emailing Bryn. We are in process of finalising our audit accounts and the amounts received will be detailed in the audited accounts. As part of the AGM we also provide variances to the original budget which will also identify where additional money has been spent. Please note that not all the cash was received until the current financial year and we also have to hold money back to cover corporation tax payments. These will be detailed in the accounts at the upcoming AGM.
Maybe I’m imagining it but I’m sure I remember an Answer referencing the extra budget spent on players this year, tax, CCTV and training ground? I’ll try to have a look for it