View Single Post
Old 18th June 2020, 01.16:08   #13-0 (permalink)
red under the bed
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: Will you boycott with Keates at the club?

Yes..let's get Mills or Hughes back

Keates is here now...it is what it is..We have already made numerous changes and nothing has worked..We are no longer in position to start paying off people..
As much as I found it painful and it was the worst season in my 47 years of watching...we always go back for more..It's who we support.

I'm going to give Keates some credit...he kept us up before he left ...left us up the top of the division..has started to bring some decent loan signings in before it all stopped..
The football has been dire but I've seen it all before...
There has to be dialogue and a way forward off the pitch...Simply not putting money in will see the club go bust.
No happy clapper but get real...clubs are on the edge completely...football has no future as it was...we will not be making great signings on good wages...

Wrexham may fight another day and I would say if and when we start again, the team will be made up largely of current contract players and loanees. No marquee signings

I'm surprised this hasn't gone regional divisions.
The board stuff has to be resolved but given the financial circumstances in football I can see some clubs also going back to player/manager roles.

If we kick a ball again ..I'll reserve any judgement on managers until then..It's least of the worries.

You wanted an opinion on Keates...? There you are

Up the Town !!