View Single Post
Old 18th June 2020, 07.37:39   #30-0 (permalink)
Always The Kop
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Will you boycott with Keates at the club?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxcrayon View Post
No club needs our support more than ever, lots of poisonous posters on here atm
The club does need support, I have seen some fans saying we have money in the bank, this is true and I respect their opinion.

However, we will certainly to some extent be burning into that balance and as furlough payments reduce, increasingly so, all without the usual money coming in. The board will need to have the burn rate of cash each month as low as possible and start to gradually bring extra income in somehow ( I agree with lots I personally would have had the club shop open a couple of weeks ago with a mega sale ).

Whether you like the board or not is a mute point currently, its the unknown of the return to football with a crowd that's financially viable, that fans should be concerned about. If it happens quickly that's great, but 'Prepare for the worst and hope for the best' should be the mantra. I for one am not prepared to do nothing and then if it is a worst case scenario, watch the club fold or a last minute plea for hundreds of thousands to be raised ( You know the board would get hammered for that situation of course ).

COYR