View Single Post
Old 18th June 2020, 08.05:49   #5-0 (permalink)
Hometown Unicorn
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Wrexham Fans v Lockdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always The Kop View Post
Wrexham fans in charge of a games outcome …. ha ha we are not going to make us get a battering. You should get involved, it may lighten the mood of fans stuck in the house lots, its been a hard time for many, even if your unable to donate, we would still love to see you engaging, If you saw the team, you would not predict a 3-0 loss.

Its had the backing of various ex players, which has been nice to see and has brought back some classic pictures and incidents at the racecourse.

Hopefully if your on twitter or FB you will take a look, its not been great being a Wrexham fan the last 12 months particularly. At least we can lose ourselves in this virtual game for a week or two.

Who wants chips for a quid ?????

COYR
Completely understand your motive and it is admirable, but I do not want to donate any more cash for this board and manager to squander. If significant change is brought about or we are on our last legs and need the cash to survive I will donate but I am in the camp of fans who have simply had enough of the current regime.

I don't mean to piss on anyone's chips (for a quid) though, and I hope it goes well for you guys.