Thread: Agents' Fees
View Single Post
Old 25th June 2020, 11.41:19   #18-0 (permalink)
moynkeepthefaith
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Agents' Fees

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
Something doesn't add up Oswell played as a target man, I could've told whoever for free that wasn't his game. A centre back playing right back because he played a couple of games there at youth level and did okay. You could go on and on, something doesn't add up and really Spencer Harris should be asking why x player looks so out of his depth in whatever position.

Either he's got a useless management team in place more often or not, or those scouting are useless. It's his remit to investigate what's going wrong and where to improve things.

Darlington being given the boot is step one, that won't happen as his wages in part get covered by the FAW Trust. He more than most should've known Oswell isn't a target man, really he should be in the managers ear saying. If the manager won't listen to his coach, then he's clearly forced upon whoever comes in.
I hear you but in the end it starts and stops with the manager. I am responsible for an area at work and I stand and fall by its success - sure you can blame those that recruited me but there is always an element of gamble in that.
Again when it comes to Darlington i simply do not know what he is and is not responsible for ? We looked half decent during his short spell as manager but it was too short a time to make any sort of judgement and of course he did not have to perform all of the tasks that define a manager such as recruitment etc.
I don't have all the answers but similarly cannot believe that all the problems stem from Spencer.