View Single Post
Old 28th June 2020, 11.27:51   #17-0 (permalink)
dixienormous
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end
Twitter: @

Default Re: WST Statement! Club self reports to ICO on advice of insurers after 'several breaches'

Please, the club board and the WST can you just do the right thing for the FOOTBALL CLUB and not yourselves, for once. No bureaucratic bullshit, just leave, go away. You could set up your own bullshit club somewhere else, but here you're messing around with a club that means so much to thousands of people, you have no right to do this.

Open your eyes, have look at what this football has become, what we are. The football is the only thing football fans care about and this is why you should all be long gone, but you still hold on, for what? why? Eight years of pure hell, and for most of that time painful, shambolic and embarrassing displays week after week.

Every day I wake up in the hope that I'll see a statement from every single one of you, an honest one for once, without the bullshit spin you usually write. A simple statement, stating you've had your time, you've done your best but you hold your hands up and admit it hasn't worked, the club is dying and it needs change. I'm still waiting, and hoping, praying this will happen. But, it never comes and the question I ask is why?

Do the right thing and step down, please. For Wrexham football club.