View Single Post
Old 28th June 2020, 20.26:22   #41-0 (permalink)
GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: "we do not know who the interested parties are"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Sweeney View Post
There are nine places available I think - I doubt that many people will stand based on past elections plus the stick that those on the board get, so the likelihood is that anyone who does stand will get a seat on the board.

Someone posted questioning why anyone would want to buy a club with no assets and I gave an answer. Not everything is a conspiracy and it’s ok for you and I and others to disagree. It doesn’t mean I’ve been sent here to hypnotise posters by the Wrexham illuminati.

My concern is about the future of our club. There are some positive reasons that people would want to buy our club. But there are also many negative reasons - and that worries me a great deal.
It's interesting friends of Lyndsay Jones and former top brass have been hounding one poster in particular because of things like a petition. Always, the same posters at it too, while you've confirmed todays statement is to do with Keates contract.

Just like the good old days, we're seeing these tactics ahead of elections. Eased yourself back in, but all you came back for was to shout down another poster who's been a thorn in the WST's side, you need to try harder.

Top work.