View Single Post
Old 30th June 2020, 16.57:18   #21-0 (permalink)
Answer Release
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Claim back your season ticket refund (#NotAPennyMore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonplny View Post
I can totally understand the feeling re the WST and I agree we need more openness and change, let alone the performance on the pitch to be sorted.

But it’s sad that so many are sick of things and will take the refund back because the thought is enough is enough re money and the performance of the WST.

Clearly times are tough and not everyone will have a choice.

I wish we had the same feeling that our arch rivals Jester fans have. Ie they’ve raised over £85k towards their build the budget target and have now started a £30k fund to support their playoff run in.

I wish the WST BOARD , who are supposed to represent the members, would read RP and get a flavour of the thoughts of some of the membership - granted it is a minority.
They are damaging our club and limiting possibly funding and progress on the pitch.

I will not request a refund, but only out of desperation that things are going to change in some way.
Please Spencer and Co , swallow some pride and get the fans United.

We read so many news stories about Wxm being a sleeping giant. Well someone needs to grab the horns and sort this club out - bring back the ‘glory’ days , get the crowds back and become some kind of hero, rather than being remembered for putting the club to sleep
You've put minority instead of majority.....easy mistake.