View Single Post
Old 1st July 2020, 21.01:30   #45-0 (permalink)
fluffysheepsupporter
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: UPPER YALE STAND TOWN END
Twitter: @

Default Re: Claim back your season ticket refund (#NotAPennyMore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirral Red View Post
Not sure what I've done to be given such a high place in your order of enemies , I must be doing something right.

Keep up your negativity if it keeps you happy , I've just donated my season ticket balance back to the club and am more than happy to do so.
Unfortunately I'm very pessimistic about when we'll be able to see live football at the Racecourse again. Still I suppose that it will enable you to endlessly repeat your historical criticisms for a bit longer without offering any concrete ideas to improve the situation , apart from sack everyone.
To add to the list of happy clappers , I will also confirm that I have sent off my authority NOT to refund the Chief of Sand. What is more I will continue to pay above the odds to the Trust for my membership , vote at the AGM for tried and trusted Board members to be reelected, and wait like you for football to resume at Cae Ras . Once we have the green light to resume with limited numbers of supporters attending those who will have renewed season tickets will get priority in a stadium with a reduced capacity. Those such as Phil who have consistently complained will presumably have not renewed their trust or season ticket membership and will be prevented from seeing the matches . They will be sadly missed?