View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2020, 18.45:34   #50-0 (permalink)
mold road trendy
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Pete Jones "I will be stepping down from the Chair "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyn View Post
S&G are certainly not my heroes, far from it.

I like Pete as a person and respect him for what he has done for the club and previously posted that a change was needed.

As for changes on the board I would like to see that too. We need some fresh ideas and probably a clear division of responsibilities between the football side and the operational side of the business. We have to try and re-unite the fanbase as its the fans that are the biggest asset the club has.

I still think we can get out of this league under fans ownership but after that we may need outside investment to progress further.
Good reply, I think everyone, if honest can see it is time for change on top board, far too many failings and lies etc, time for Spencer to step aside to another role nothing to do with football side, it's the only chance left to re unite fanbase & save this club, Spencer's position should be fulltime, someone parttime to do Gavin's role, but we need outside investment now & hopefully a buyer with club at heart ASAP , easier said then done though I agree. The fans need re uniting & egos need to be gone.