View Single Post
Old 25th July 2020, 07.29:45   #32-0 (permalink)
Prodigal Dragon
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: Training Ground Presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLH77 View Post
What an absolute joke.....just when you think the incompetence has peaked after the previous few weeks, this plan shows the board are absolutely deluded and hammering the final nails in the coffin.

As the WST have openly stated, they have about £200k in the bank, yet this plan requires (ridiculously undercosted) £110k minimum, not to mention we have no income for the next few months, not even enough players to hold a 5 a side game, and a reducing WST subscription.

Anyone involved in this shambles of a proposal should be embarrassed and ashamed, the numbers are fantasy, and its no wonder the board have guided us to into financial self destruction. Proposing this crap in a private company would get you sacked or demoted at the very least.

Pretty clear leading members of the board are more determined to implement "their" legacy....the "...board members name...training ground"...at the expense of the long term future of the club.

I'm so frustrated and furious with the continued arrogance and incompetence of the board, i'm actually swaying to the belief that administration is least worse way out of this slow painful spiral into oblivion...at least the current board will be the first to be shown the exit door, something they will never do by choice.

Hate to say it....but i genuinely think its true
But is the required money with the WST or Wrexham AFC?