View Single Post
Old 30th July 2020, 08.15:24   #18-0 (permalink)
Always The Kop
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Wrexham FC v Lockdown £7,500 target reached

Fantastic effort, fair play to everyone who put in time, effort and donated. I believe the change fans seek has already started. A club board member is standing down and the chairman of the wst is standing down. Let's see what comes out from the new board and chairman after the AGM... At some point fans have got to unite and start moving the club forward again or I fear for the club. There needs to be a middle ground, I believe that needs to start from positive communication and actions from the board, but also the constant negativity has to abate, to give them encouragement, if the new board do this. I am in the, the club is always more important than any individual and/or any personal issues camp. Whatever the argument, all lower league clubs must be in very shaky waters right now, let's make sure there is a club for the positive changes to happen. Wyn thanks from me, you've gone above and beyond to push it over the line mate, you should feel good about that, no matter what anyone says. COYR

Last edited by Always The Kop; 30th July 2020 at 08.16:35..