View Single Post
Old 31st July 2020, 08.31:20   #31-0 (permalink)
WrexhamO
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Default Re: Richard Ulrich offers 5k for a seat on the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always The Kop View Post
Everyone on the wst board do not always agree. Ultimately, the majority vote carries and the board have to back that decision as a board, whether they agree or not. I think we are in for some changes, once a new WST chair is in place, indeed the vice chair is also standing down, so there will be brand new leadership. I hope fans give them the benefit of the doubt, at least until they start to put actions into place and we see what that looks like. There needs to be a line in the Sand at some point, most of the board from this AGM forward, were not involved when the loans were made, the bizarre manager decisions of a year ago were made. So let's treat them with some positivity, until such a time as they have shown that they don't deserve it. We need to start thinking about the club again, that starts with the board. But fans need to take a breather from the constant negativity also, or the club is doomed. I know we have a lot to be negative about, but we don't need to hang out washing out in public, for fans of other clubs to have a laugh at. Let's get some pride back lads n lasses. New WST board, please work to bring the fanbase back together before it's too late.
We don't know if the new board will he very different from the old one, as we don't know who is standing.

We are just a week from the AGM and we have seen nothing.