View Single Post
Old 1st August 2020, 00.04:11   #27-0 (permalink)
ozzy red
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: I wish
Twitter: @

Default Re: Appalling treatment of the youth team

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef1 View Post
Ozzy red serious question how can you defend the club in any matter at this moment it’s literally the worst ownership we’ve ever had,every thing is built on lies and self propaganda .
I am not defending "the club" at all. From what I am reading it's a shambles.

The point I am making (perhaps poorly) is that the situation is a result of the fans ownership model.

I have posted many times over the years that a fans ownership would probably lead to disaster because history tells us it leads to a take over by well meaning but ill equipped people. Those that takeover also usually revert to self motivated agendas.

I do believe that given circumstances at the time something drastic was required and the fans did a fantastic job of saving the club.

But it is now time for fans to hand back the club or at least seriously amend the model. All I hear is whinging with no co-ordinated plan to change things.
Just whinging in the current climate has disenfranchised many supporters even more and this could lead to the end of Wrexham FC due to financial constraints.

Hope that clear things up, I know its an opinion from afar but trust me, Wrexham is in my blood even after living in OZ for 50 years .. I'm coming back in a year or two just to follow them for a whole season ... I hope I have a team to follow.

My following of Wrexham is a bit of a joke in Australia, but it has resulted in many Aussies visiting the racecourse over they years. Most of those have attended a game. I have seven photos of various people and families with my brick outside the MRS stand. I am very passionate about Wrexham and its frustrating watching the club kill itself due to a lack of any leadership.

One guy in particular on RP is just an idiot ... but I should raise above his childish comments ... that I acknowledge.

Cheers Ozzy

Last edited by ozzy red; 1st August 2020 at 00.13:31..