Thread: EGM Live Thread
View Single Post
Old 1st August 2020, 21.42:11   #117-0 (permalink)
Haruki
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: EGM Live Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrexhamrob View Post
I’d suggest that available sites in Wrexham were not available or more expensive. The site at Groves is available pending the covenants at peppercorn rent. And it’s central and accessible.
In my humble opinion the board have done a lot of work on this and to be commended. I hope it’s been voted through. If there are viable alternatives then where are they. A very professional presentation and discussion, particularly Spencer explaining the whole project. If people have constructive comments then I’m sure the board would welcome them. After all we are all wanting the same thing, a successful Wrexham FC as we are supporters. Of course this is my opinion and I respect that others may have a different view, have a great rest of the day .
Rob, why would you suggest that other sites were not available or more expensive? Are you party to the boards investigation into other sites?
So you not thing the research they did into other sites should have been presented to members so we could compare it to the Groves and make an informed opinion?