View Single Post
Old 6th August 2020, 15.21:37   #5-0 (permalink)
Bagger Vance
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: Yale
Twitter: @

Default Re: Resolution R - The COE and The Clubs Future

If you look at what's been proposed this is a minimal cost proposal.

The scouts are voluntary, and I know we can get them. The Head of Recruitment can be voluntary - I know because I did it for free and there are others like me who would do it.

The Director has to have control and focus on the matters including setting the vision and goal- this is just common sense.

The other elements are just good structure and good hygene and the club shouldn't be afraid of either.

This proposal isn't expensive, its pretty much inside the current cost base. Standards wise its deiberately modest as a start to get back on some sort of upwards trajectory.

Please as 3pm says show that football and sporting excellence is front and centre and vote yes.

The board aren't backing it because they want it to be part of a review - supporters I urge you to force this to be part of it by voting it through. There is nothing for the board to be afraid of in this proposal.

Well done to the nominators and especially to the writer of it, an excellent proposal.