View Single Post
Old 6th August 2020, 18.10:48   #18-0 (permalink)
-luke
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Resolution R - The COE and The Clubs Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger Vance View Post
There argument is they want to complete a review first. I don’t think they want a Director in charge of it.

As 3pm has pointed out on numerous occasions, and I 100% agree with him, none of the current board have a skill set that includes creating a football playing pathway and strategy - they need help and this role, along with the modest starting standards, will put us on that path. They do not know what is needed so we need them to be directed to find someone who does.
My view on this is that by establishing the coe structure before a review, it actually creates a greater consultation point for later... A first rough draft if you will. A review might then identify efficiencies or enhancements to that rough draft... Otherwise the outside consultation might end up being as simple as, well, basically setting out something like what is proposed here. Approving the resolution makes us more agile from a change perspective. Spencer talks a bit I noticed in the training ground presentation about being agile... Well project pop pickers, being agile is about changing fast, making refinements and never really being done with what you're building - continuous improvement