Thread: Join the wst.
View Single Post
Old 11th September 2020, 07.04:22   #11-0 (permalink)
redavid
Legend

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Join the wst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
Following on from further threads about the WST implementation of a four day deadline to join the WST, this is a similar move by Chester prior to a membership vote.

I urge everyone who has been unhappy in the last eight years with the mismanagement of the club, the ridiculous decisions, the changes to board minutes, the managerial merry go round with terrible decisions, and most of all the political nightmare fan ownership has become to join the WST.

If you are joining just to have a vote (if that’s what this is) or don’t want to join, think about it seriously. I have rejoined this afternoon just to see if the future of the club is about to be decided, I want to have my say and want the club to be sold.

If nobody joins to have a vote, nobody has the right to say about any issues with the management of the club as this is the moment where we (May) have an opportunity to change the managed decline under WST ownership.

The signings this summer by no means have changed my view, and I don’t think after 8 years of mismanagement much will change at board room level unless a new owner is the one leading the table.

Red passion is often browsed, quoted on the Wrexham Facebook group and amongst other fans called the vipers nest. Spit some venom and join the WST before 10:00 Monday.
done it online