Thread: Join the wst.
View Single Post
Old 11th September 2020, 19.56:59   #44-0 (permalink)
Red Light
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Join the wst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED TED View Post
Having filled all the fields on flowte web site & pressed continue the page does not move on so I can’t complete th e purchase ..all within time frame
I have done this on two computers same result
Also tried Bacs transfer but their bank wouldn’t verify that who they were
Anyone else had problems like this
Thanks
Sorry - can't assist but just wonder if you completed all the fields - as if you don't enter them all it wont let you progress - the ticking time clock doesn't help and nobody has yet suggested what the issue is with filling in the date of birth fields which is the most time consuming part of the process.

It strikes me that the older you are the likelihood is your less computer literate and obviously have to scroll back further than most - why not allow a simple manual input.

Cheques - well lets admit they are outdated and a pain in the arse - additional work for everyone - trip to post box or post office with paid for envelope and stamp - then the poor chap at the other end has to collate / administer / cross reference and bank them, Not saying that they should not be available as some will still get by without on line facilities and the older people get the more difficult it is for some to break habits of a lifetime.

However still think the on line version could be improved upon.