View Single Post
Old 14th September 2020, 20.03:13   #21-0 (permalink)
Haruki
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: How would you spend £2m?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -luke View Post
Training ground is moot at point of sale I think... Assuming its a majority investment or a full takeover. Think about this logically even if the total investment is £2m then that values the WST stake presently at £4m+ which isn't realistic. Equally id assume that if this was a minority shareholding at 49% /51% then rate of investment would need to be similar which the wst can't match at those levels.

I suspect one bit of sale covenance must be to deliver a training ground within an agreed time frame. Groves or other...but given this isnt something which is immediate makes me wonder if its part of the initial investment at all.

Suspect bulk of initial £2m is playing budget and minor facilities upgrades to maximise return... In other words get out of the conference to increase revenue in that way, improve kiosks etc to get some money when fans back in grounds. Invest in media equipment to deliver a streaming service during covid seem sensible suggestions

Edit... Infrastructure improvements, so COE

Also to expand on my point about investment rates... In a 49 to 51% split if the investors are pushing more than £2m in while wst investment remains fix it massively devalues the club... None of it makes sense therefore this surely has to be a full takeover or Wycombe model deal
The investors want to buy all of the shares and invest £2m Not buy 49%