View Single Post
Old 15th September 2020, 05.40:44   #1-0 (permalink)
harrypothead
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Used to be the back of the KOP!
Twitter: @@tomtitch

Default Trust membership and being able to vote

Genuine question here, I have supported Wrexham all my life, followed the team all over the country through good and bad times. Over the last couple of years I have opped out of being a member of the Trust, as I am not supportive of some of the rules that have been put in place and also the way some of the board have acted, at one point it was all so negative and I was paying my money into something that I stopped believing in. That doesn't make me any less of a fan that a Trust member and I'm guessing the majority of true Wrexham fans are in the same boat as me.

The question I have is will Trust membership reopen after this first vote, or will the clubs future be decided by a very small percentage of the clubs fans? I think that if by some miracle the current trust members vote yes to talk to the investors, then the membership option to reopen to allow for a more fairer vote from a majority of the overall supporters and not just a couple of hundred people.