View Single Post
Old 14th October 2020, 11.04:07   #222-0 (permalink)
Jebudo
First Teamer

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Utter Rubbish ( Maidenhead H reaction )

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowler View Post
Don't agree with any of that if we have new owners do you think they are going to employ askey, or artell. Can you not aim higher than non league. The Cowley's is where the club should be aiming at. And players in the January window from league teams or even premiership loanees. The 2 R's are in this for success and if it costs money they are going to provide it.
I was talking about the Monday nights game and the here and now, what happens if the takeover doesnt go through? (god help us if it doesnt..)
Of course if we have new owners they will want their own men in place but would think they're business savvy enough to know they'd want the right man for the job and change and evolve people as we progressed up the leagues, re Fleetwood and what Salford are doing now.
For example I think Andy Cook's a brilliant player for this level and the league up but do you think he's good enough for league 1 or the championship? same applies to Managers in my book.
As for the Cowley's fair enough they'd get us out this league for sure but IMO it wouldnt be pretty to watch.