View Single Post
Old 15th October 2020, 08.57:24   #24-0 (permalink)
dragonspark
-

Racecourse Spot: yale stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: The balanced argument re takeover

initially i had reservations about fan ownership i had concerns and those concerns proved to be right, unfortunately, i do have to say i did not expect it to turn into what it did with a minority of Wrexham supporters having so much strength over the majority, that must never be allowed to happen again and it is not worth going over the old argument of "become a member then", the majority have proved they have no pallette for that, myself included, the individuals who have been running the club/board/trust are Wrexham supporters the same as the rest of us, in their way they only wanted the best for the club, they are devoted fans, they have given up so much of their own time for the club, these people are not demons they are fellow fans, i applaud them for what they tried to do, in essence, however with all the best intentions in the world it did not work out for them and i dont think it was ever going to, we should thank them for their efforts and thank them for realising time is up and the best thing is to allow these world famous blokes to take over, most importantly those members and fans who still want trust ownership to continue, it is time to realise time is up, its the final whistle, time to thank the board and move on, the trust should continue but have no power over decision making the owners who are investing should have full power of that but be open to suggestions from supporters and groups, so lets get on with enjoying what will be a very interesting ride