Thread: Devonte Redmand
View Single Post
Old 17th October 2020, 11.53:37   #48-0 (permalink)
Bigmike
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Devonte Redmand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest Express View Post
I was actually referring to the ones teeing off on Jordan Davies on Monday in particular and the people rushing to set up the circular firing squad after one bad match after four matches in all.

I think this team is much better than the team Bryan Hughes assembled last year and Dean Keates deserves a chance to make this work. If he can't, move him on and bring someone else in. But I think it's just way too early to start running around shouting the sky is falling quite yet.
I think that is a good post. Monday was a poor performance. However we should have won. We missed one sitter that i might have headed in. We missed another really good chance. We were denied a stone wall penalty. They did not create a great deal and to be fair the goal they scored from was a well times run to meet an excellent pass. Yes Jordan Davies was at fault for the goal and we were also lucky to get away with his very poor headed clearance. However he is a good creative player. I would agree that perhaps he is playing in the wrong position to get the best out of his undoubted ability. However to get back on topic. I have been disappointed with Devonte he also has a lot of ability but does not seem to affect games enough for me.

Last edited by Bigmike; 17th October 2020 at 11.57:17..