Thread: Big Den
View Single Post
Old 17th October 2020, 17.45:46   #14-0 (permalink)
louisleftboot
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Big Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypothead View Post
You have no idea how highly thought of he is as a coach, Martinez wanted him to go to Belgium with him. Could you imagine Keastes and Darlington being offered a role like that? He also turned it down to manage his country? Who to be fair are in a complete mess and were before he got there. Yes an ex player with premier league coaching experience. I'm guessing youd be the person saying Steve Cooper wouldn't be welcome he because he was an ex player.

We need a manager with his own coaching staff. Its actually quite simple as the players are there, and if Keates changed it to be more high tempo and pressure style of play he would be successful, that's why it's so frustrating.
Come back down to planet Earth and realise that your scenario is a fantasy. We are not sacking one coaching team, and recruiting another coaching team just before the takeover.

I’m sorry if this is offensive but it’s just fliping daft. Are you 12?