View Single Post
Old 18th October 2020, 06.56:21   #2-0 (permalink)
OneLoveWrexham
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Ratings vs. Wealdstone

Wealdstone deserved their win and played some nice crisp football on occasions but defensively they were as woeful as us, Stockport did what good teams would do to teams like these.

Lainton 5 Can’t remember if he was at fault but he still conceded 4

Hall-Johnson 3 Liability defensively like he has been all season, I personally think hes a poor footballer and no better than that Jazzi player.

Reckord 3 Again as above with both full backs getting caught out with balls behind like they have been all season, Keates even alluded to this in his interview

Kelleher 4 Poor game

Vassell 4 poor game and makes some very odd decisions

Harris 5 was our better player at the start of the game and played some decent passes, his petulant side soon took over with stupid fouls.

Durrell 3 Couldn’t get into the game to influence

Young 3 same as above

Rutherford 2 Jasus why is he still here, thought he was maradona before giving the ball away and at fault. Davies got slaughtered last week yet Lord Ruthers escapes such criticism

Thomas 0 My word, I don’t care what anyone says this lad isn’t a footballer. He can control a ball, head a ball, run, he’s got no movement, he’s gives away fouls for fun because he can’t control a ball, this lad is the worst striker I’ve seen in a Wrexham shirt so far.

Yussuf 3 scored 2 goals but as above with Thomas, I don’t think he’s a very gifted footballer but he did score.

Jarvis 3 A lot of noise has been made about this kid and once again I am yet to see the excitement surrounding him.

Can’t remember the other subs but they wouldn’t of been any good.