View Single Post
Old 18th October 2020, 11.34:29   #152-0 (permalink)
sparky
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: The one that's not been sponsored
Twitter: @

Default Re: Sack Keates & Co Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon View Post
Let's be clear although the budget has been cut its still very healthy. Hughes got a 20% increase in budget and its now been reduced to roughly what it was pre danny Ward money. I.e. roughly what Ricketts had to spend so there's no excuses for Keates

The board decided to give Keates such a large budget it endangers the future of the club. To once again try and cover up their blatantly obvious mistakes. Bringing Keates back was doomed to fail from the start. His dire managerial record, his god awful style of football, his disgusting treatment of the club previously and the principle that he should not be allowed back at a football club that has any pride in itself. Sadly the board thought otherwise.
I think you've misunderstood me. The point I was making is Keates had so little goodwill ( money in the bank) on his return that folk quite rightly had fingers on triggers. Calling for a manager's head after four games is bizarre, but such is the low esteem that Keates is thought of, this was anyways going to the case, and quite rightly so.