Thread: Racecourse
View Single Post
Old 18th November 2020, 14.03:46   #44-0 (permalink)
dlrwrexham
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Racecourse

For me, Kop first and foremost, obviously. The MRS is fine, and I don't think there's an urgent need to redevelop either the Tech-End or the Yale. Just get some nice fresh new seats in the latter two - and maybe the MRS while they're at it! - and that would make a world of difference aesthetically. Doing the Kop will obviously cost, and personally, I'd be very content with that in the short to medium term. Floodlighting will need doing too, before long, so more cost there.

For me, the two biggest potential benefits of this deal are a new Kop stand, and a new, properly equipped training ground. These are both clearly vital to the club's long-term success, and for me are just as important as investment in the playing staff. Let's not expect instant miracles though, and personally I'm just gladdened to know that when some sort of normality returns to our daily lives, we - unlike some others perhaps! - will hopefully still have a club to support, and one which will be able to move in the right direction.