View Single Post
Old 21st November 2020, 19.57:50   #9-0 (permalink)
marinman
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Yale
Twitter: @

Default Re: Aldershot player ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwilliams View Post
Bought a stream for first time since Solihull and whilst I wouldnt say it was enjoyable it wasn't terrible and a welcome 3 points

Ratings:

Lainton 7 - solid as ever some decent saves when under the cosh
Horsfield 7 - some great interventions, really solid defender. Not great going forward and some poor crosses but 5th tier full backs can rarely combine both
Reckord 6 - solid enough, bit sloppy in possession, I feel he is a better player than we are seeing
Kelleher 6 - not the most mobile but brave and solid
Vassell 6 - complements Kelleher Well with his pace, did nothing wrong
Young 7 - wonder strike to win the game. Quietly effective otherwise
Durrell 7 MOM - edges MOM over young for me. Full of energy good on the ball and always looked to make something happen
Harris 6 - i think he is way past his best but battled well
Rutherford 4 - I am not one who will give him a poor mark just because of who he is but I thought he was anonymous today and lost the ball every time he got it in a dangerous area
Thomas 6 - he is a very limited footballer but I thought he held the ball up well, rarely lost possession and gives us an option we haven't had in recent seasons. He won't score many though
Ponticelli 6 - looked off the pace and missed a good chance but kept going and made a valuable interception towards the end when we were holding on to our lead

Subs
Not enough time to rate
Fair summary.