View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2020, 09.58:32   #48-0 (permalink)
Wyld Wyl
Squad Player

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Tech End
Twitter: @

Default Re: Robbie Savage, Mark Hughes and Dean Saunders

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypothead View Post
Just going to throw this name out there, as I know he did a great job at our level, is always professional about how he sets up his teams regarding training etc. And would tick a lot of boxes for the documentary. He is at a club now that is struggling financially, and he is someone I'd be happy with here. That person is Sol Campbell.

There are also other ex premier league players that would be good for the documentary, with Robbie Fowler being one of them. If Peter Moore comes in the Fowler would be a possibility. The Cowleys have done well with Lincoln yes, but are they big names that would intrest the general public to tune in and watch ot on the tv. With a big name like Campbell or Fowler, people from all over the world would be interested in tuning in and seing how they do.

Cowleys would be best for footballing reasons but to put us out there and to get people interested in us we will need a big name, and someone who played at the very top.
Oh god no. I've not been concerned about the documentary idea so far but
I don't want the choice of manager, or any other football decisions, to be influenced by the documentary. That could be as bad as picking a manager cos he's an ex Wrexham player! Don't think it's gonna happen, new CEO should be more professional than that.