View Single Post
Old 31st December 2020, 13.06:28   #33-0 (permalink)
Prodigal Dragon
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eosceiriog View Post
The WST have had the Midas touch in reverse almost without exception from the beginning.

They have now hopefully done something really worthwhile for once with R&R. As long as there is no significant lingering of WST influence or thinking in the new set up we now have some justified expectation in place of vague hopes every year.

Personally I do not want them making any more decisions that will incur cost or impact the future of the club.

DK out? Certainly but for the sake of a few weeks best to hang on in there so that all decisions are made by (hopefully) competent business and football people. If R&R are up for it firing DK will be small beer.

The counter argument is that we need to act now as it will get worse. This only applies when any new decision is better than the original one. Under the WST that is most unlikely to be the case.

Let's keep calm, collected and together.

Happy New Year to ALL fans whether or not in the WST, RP posters or just expectant as I am!!!
Caesarian or au natural?