View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2021, 10.14:31   #30-0 (permalink)
petered
Legend

Racecourse Spot: GUS now.
Twitter: @

Default Re: 2021 prediction thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Red View Post
TBH I think this season will be disrupted in someway (more so than currently) by covid and it won’t end up a full season. We won’t get promoted or relegated, but will have a much better back room setup and far stronger staff in all management and coaching positions. We’ll have a solid plan for WTF is happening with the kop.

We’ll be setting up for a massive season next, with major management and flagship signings for key positions including banging strikers and mad dog creative midfield.
Wrexham is the Name will be a major draw card for us through Amazon Prime.
R&R’s major new acquisition - Wrexham Lager Brewery - will be our major shirt sponsor and Bootlegger74 will be known and sold the world over. The Captain’s image will be iconic through wxm lager and the documentary.
We’ll look back on 2019, 2020 and our long fall from grace and finally be able to put this nightmare behind us as we get behind the team and our push up the leagues as the most envied of clubs and most iconic Welsh club.
The North Wales dragon will finally emerge from the flames to release the long withheld roar of tens of thousands fans world wide. By the end of 2021 and into 2022 the world will know that Wrexham is the Name.

Or something like that.
I'd take that,all except the Bootlegger part.
The only thing I know about him is the image he has portrayed.
If anyone thinks this is conducive with a professional football club,you need to set your sights a hell of a lot lower.

Anyway, love the mad dog midfield option. Great place to start .